Germany tour for the 10th anniversary of Kilchoman Single Malt announced
10 years ago, on September 9, 2009, the Kilchoman distillery released its first single malt whisky, the “Kilchoman Inaugural Release”. To celebrate this anniversary, the German Kilchoman importer “Alba Import” organised a series of tastings with Peter Wills in six German cities. As usual on previous Kilchoman tours, these tastings will take place at local whisky dealers.
These are the tour dates:
- 28.10.2019 – Stefan Meier Tabakwaren, Freiburg im Breisgau
- 29.10.2019 – whisk(e)y shop tara, München
- 30.10.2019 – REWE Kornelius Golbik, Mömbris bei Aschaffenburg
- 31.10.2019 – Scotia Spirit, Köln
- 01.11.2019 – Whiskyland Oranienburg
- 02.11.2019 – Flickenschild Whisky & Cigars, Itzehoe
To mark this anniversary, a special single cask bottling was also launched, the “Bourbon Matured Single Cask No. 10/2009 – celebrating 10 years of Kilchoman Single Malt in Germany”. Distilled on 15.1.2009 and bottled on 23.9.2019, the whisky was thus stored for over 10 years in a refill ex bourbon barrel.